Areas we Commonly Service Include: Mequon, Cedarburg, West Bend, Port Washington, Saukville, Belgium, Grafton, Germantown, Menomonee Falls, Brookfield, Waukesha, Pewaukee, Oconomowoc, Nashotah, Jackson, Hartford, Slinger, Lannon, Sussex, Hartland, Elm Grove, Delafield, New Berlin, Milwaukee, Greenfield, Glendale, Bayside, Shorewood, River Hills, Wauwatosa, Franklin, South Milwaukee, Caladonia
Landscaping Trends for 2012
Landscaping Trends for 2012
1) Pondless Water Falls are in, when the economy was doing great large ponds and waterfalls were all the rage. However, now more and more people are working longer hours and getting paid less. Therefore they are still looking for their outdoor oasis so they can come home and relax to the sound and beauty of rushing water cascading down, while they find peace and tranquility amongst their busy day. Unfortunately their day is still busy so they dont want to deal with the maintenance of a pond.
2) Big blooms are what people want. Consumers are looking for flowers with big blossoms and bright colors; small and dainty is the past, people want their landscaping to have a visual effect and make an instant impact to their garden.
3) Big Trees are in - Seedlings are out. While the housing market was exploding contractors were turning bare fields into developments overnight. Now these new developments are filled with homes that have no privacy and no landscaping.
Last year people were saving and hording away cash, fearful of the unknown; and did not want to spend any money on improving their home. Fortunately for 2011 the real estate market seems to be making some promising improvements and people are getting sick of their neighbors watching their every move. They need some privacy and shade, and dont want to wait until they are ready to move out before they can have it.
4) Outdoor lighting was one of the fastest growing landscaping trends 2010 and is going to be even more popular in 2011. Now with LED lighting taking over the market, consumers can have the lighting without the high electricity bill. Night lighting adds to the time you spend in your yard, backyard activities, and it increases home security.
5) Enviromulch is in, Going Green is becoming contagious and everybody wants to do their part. Enviromulch comes from discarded wood products such as wood pallets. The wood is then shredded and dyed. It comes in a variety of different colors, the most common being Black, Coffee, Brown, and Red. Enviromulch tends to last longer and retain its color longer than traditional shredded hardwood mulch. With Enviromulch you can remulch your beds earlier in the spring and not have to worry about the color washing out before the 4th of July.
Full Service Milwaukee Landscaping Company
Bringing Life to your Landscape!
A Full Service Landscaping Company
Our Services Include:
Rough & Finish
Grading & Drainage
Tree, Shrub, and
Tree Nursery Sales
Specialized large Tree
Ball & Burlapping
Shrubs & Trees
Tree & Shrub Pruning
Topsoil & Stone Delivery
Trash & Debris Removal